WHEREAS there are confirmed COVID-19 cases in the community.
WHEREAS the Delta and Omicron Variants are quickly spreading across Ontario and have been identified in the community. The Omicron Variant is highly transmissible even amongst vaccinated people and we need to protect the vulnerable and the un-vaccinated.
WHEREAS the community needs to limit social gatherings and to limit non-essential travel to ensure the risk of the virus circulating in the community decreases. All community members need to assist in ensuring these measures are followed.
Emergency Preventative Measures
1. A mandatory community curfew is enforced from 12 a.m. to 6 a.m. Exceptions would be for emergency personnel, medical care, family emergencies and for those practicing traditional harvesting.
2. All indoor gatherings are limited to individual households only.
3. If gathering outdoors and other households are present, ensure masking and safe distancing measures are applied.
4. To limit interaction and risk within the public places, each household is to designate one person to do the household shopping for essential supplies.
12. Funerals must ensure safety measures are implemented and approved by PEOT and implemented by the administrative leads of these gatherings.
14. Any non-residents who have been identified as a high-risk exposure contact or are experiencing symptoms are prohibited to travel to Moose Factory.
28. As per Council Motion # 2021-09-294 passed on December 30, 2021 this bylaw will remain in force to January 14, 2022, unless that time period is extended or abridged by resolution of Council.