Ontario First Nation Limited Partnership (OFNLP) Funding
As per the Ontario First Nation Limited Partnership Agreement, the purpose of the funds are for capital and/or operating expenditures in respect of:
- Community Development;
- Economic Development;
- Cultural Development.
Eligible application for OFNLP funding are:
- Moose Cree First Nation;
- Affiliated Organizations;
- A recognized community organization comprised of MCFN membership.
The following documents are required to be included with your application:
- Proposal and/or Business Plan (if applicable)
- Letter of Support (if applicable)
- Quotations (if applicable)
- Contact information (Name, address, phone and email address)
All proposals are to be submitted to the Director of Finance and/or Manager of Finance.
Application Form and Guidelines
Form and guidelines available when applications are open. Please contact the Director of Finance if you require these documents.
Printed applications can be mailed to:
Director of Finance
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON P0L 1W0
Emailed to: or faxed to: 705-658-4734.