Moose Cree First Nation is accepting application submissions for OFNLP Funding.
Applications will be accepted between 8:30 a.m. on June 1st to 12:00 p.m. on June 30th.
As per the Ontario First Nation Limited Partnership Agreement, the purpose of the funds are for capital and/or operating expenditures in respect of:
- Community Development;
- Economic Development;
- Cultural Development.
Eligible application for OFNLP funding are:
- Moose Cree First Nation;
- Affiliated Organizations;
- A recognized community organization comprised of MCFN membership.
The following documents are required to be included with your application:
- Proposal and/or Business Plan (if applicable)
- Letter of Support (if applicable)
- Quotations (if applicable)
- Contact information (Name, address, phone and email address)
All proposals are to be submitted to the Director of Finance and/or Manager of Finance.
Application Form and Guidelines
Applications are being accepted until 12:00 pm on June 30th, 2020.
Printed applications can be mailed to:
Director of Finance
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON P0L 1W0
Emailed to: or faxed to: 705-658-4734.