Ontario First Nation Limited Partnership (OFNLP) Funding
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN
Applications are being accepted between June 1st, 2023 @ 8:30 am and June 30th, 2023 @ 12:00 pm
As per the Ontario First Nation Limited Partnership Agreement, the purpose of the funds are for capital and/or operating expenditures in respect of:
- Community Development;
- Economic Development;
- Cultural Development.
Eligible application for OFNLP funding are:
- Moose Cree First Nation;
- Affiliated Organizations;
- A recognized community organization comprised of MCFN membership.
The following documents are required to be included with your application:
- Budget (Appendix B)
- Workplan (Appendix C)
- Proposal and/or Business Plan (if applicable)
- Letter of Support – Section 2.5 (i – iv)
- Quotations – Section 2.8 (iv – v)
- Contact information (name, address, phone number and email)
All proposals are to be submitted to the Director of Finance and/or Manager of Finance.
- Appendix A – Application Form
- Appendix B – Budget
- Appendix C – Work Plan
- Appendix D – Announcement
- Appendix E – Definitions
- Appendix F – Financial Report
- OFNLP Policy – Amended Oct 31, 2022
Printed applications can be mailed to:
Director of Finance
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON P0L 1W0
Emailed to: or faxed to: 705-658-4734.