Harvesters Subsidy Program
Fall 2020 Applications
Applications were due Friday, October 9, 2020 at 5:00 pm
For questions about your application, please call the Interim Harvesters Support Program Coordinator at 705-363-0698.
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING.
Program subsidy allocations will consist of the following:
- Elders 60 and over receive 100% of a return helicopter flight to camp at a 6-seater rate
- Applicants 60 and under receive fuel subsidy to maximum of 116.25 litres (25 gallons)
Program implementation guidelines will consist of the following:
- Approved assistance is non-transferable
- One helicopter assistance application is provided per family unit
- The applicant must be a passenger on the helicopter camp flight
- Gas assistance will be provided as a reimbursement up to a maximum of 116.25 litres (25 gallons). To receive reimbursement, an approved application is required, and receipts must be submitted. Please ensure all your receipts have the date of purchase, cost per liter and total liters to avoid any delays. Receipts dated prior to September 25th will not be accepted.
In planning your harvesting activities and to ensure the health and safety of yourself, your family and others, please refer to the emergency preventive measures outline in the community by-law.
Consider adjusting plans if you experience any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Emergency response times may be delayed due to weather, time of day or other conditions.
Due to social distancing restrictions, notification letters will not be mailed. Please call 705-363-0698 for application updates.
If you have any questions or require assistance with this application, please contact Stan Loone, Interim Harvesters Subsidy Program Coordinator, at 705-363-0698, or email@example.com