Harvesters Subsidy Program
Fall 2023 Applications
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Applications were due on Wednesday, August 23rd, 2023 @ 5:00 pm.
The next call for applications will be in spring 2024.
Please review these guidelines before applying.
We are accepting applications ONLINE ONLY. Please assist those who may not have access to a smartphone or computer.
Elders or those without computer access may call Robert Chum, Harvesters Support Program Coordinator, at 705-465-6900 and apply over the phone.
Program subsidy allocations will consist of the following:
- Elders 60 and over receive 100% of a return helicopter flight to camp and back at a 6-seater rate
- Applicants under 60 receive a fuel subsidy up to a maximum of 205 litres per applicant.
- ONR will continue to be available as a reimbursement process.
Program implementation guidelines will consist of the following:
- Approved assistance is non-transferable
- Only elders (aged 60 and older) are eligible to receive helicopter assistance
- The applicant must be a passenger on the helicopter camp flight
- Gas assistance will be provided as a reimbursement up to a maximum of 205 litres. To receive reimbursement, an approved application is required, and receipts must be submitted. Please ensure all your receipts have the date of purchase, cost per litre and total litres to avoid any delays in processing. Receipts dated prior to August 23rd, 2023 will not be accepted.
- ONR assistance will be provided as a reimbursement. To receive reimbursement, an approved application is required, and receipts must be submitted. Receipts dated prior to August 23rd, 2023 will not be accepted.
Notification letters and contact information:
Notification letters will be e-mailed. Those without an email address will receive a printed letter by mail. Please call 705-465-6900 for application updates.
If you have any questions or require assistance with this application, please contact Robert Chum, Harvesters Subsidy Program Coordinator, at 705-465-6900, or .