Harvesters Subsidy Program
Fall 2022 Applications
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
Applications were due on Thursday, September 15th, 2022 at 5:00 pm
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING.
Applications are ONLINE ONLY for this season. Please assist those who may not have access to a smartphone or computer.
Elders or those without computer access may call the Interim Harvesters Support Program Coordinator and apply over the phone at 705-363-0698.
Program subsidy allocations will consist of the following:
- Elders 60 and over receive 100% of a return helicopter flight to camp and back at a 6-seater rate
- Applicants under 60 receive fuel subsidy to the maximum of 205 litres per applicant.
- ONR will continue to be a reimbursement process.
Program implementation guidelines will consist of the following:
- Approved assistance is non-transferable
- ONLY elders (aged 60 years and older) are eligible to receive helicopter assistance
- The applicant must be a passenger on the helicopter camp flight
- Gas assistance will be provided as a reimbursement up to a maximum of 205 litres. To receive reimbursement, an approved application is required, and receipts must be submitted. Please ensure all your receipts have the date of purchase, cost per litre and total litres to avoid any delays. Receipts dated prior to September 16th will not be accepted.
- ONR assistance will continue to be provided as a reimbursement. To receive reimbursement, an approved application is required and receipts must be submitted. Receipts dated prior to September 14th will not be accepted.
In planning your harvesting activities and to ensure the health and safety of yourself, your family and others, please refer to the emergency preventive measures outline in the community by-law.
Consider adjusting plans if you experience any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Emergency response times may be delayed due to weather, time of day or other conditions.
Due to social distancing restrictions, notification letters will not be mailed. Please call 705-363-0698 for application updates.
If you have any questions or require assistance with this application, please contact Stan Loone, Interim Harvesters Subsidy Program Coordinator, at 705-363-0698, or