Thursday, February 20, 2020
6:30 p.m. @ the TCJMC Community Hall
- Call to Order/Opening Prayer
- Adoption of Agenda
- Chief’s Report
- Deputy Chief’s Report
- Interim Executive Director’s Report
- Senior Management Reports
- Approval of Previous Membership Meeting Minutes
- August 21, 2019: Regular Membership Meeting
- October 29, 2019: Special Membership Meeting
- Audited Financial Statements 2017 – 2018
- Audited Financial Statements 2018 – 2019
- Open Forum
Elders Transportation to and from the membership meeting can be arranged by calling Executive Services at 705-658-4619, ext. 245.
Stay informed. Have your say.
Regular Band Membership Meetings are held quarterly (February, May, August, and November). Notices are posted one month prior to the meeting with information about the date, time, location, and agenda.
Membership meeting packages are delivered to on-reserve households prior to the meeting. These packages contain reports from the Chief, Deputy Chief, Executive Director, and department directors.
After reviewing the reports, members will have the opportunity to discuss issues and concerns during the open forum portion of the meeting.
Special Band Membership Meetings occur when an urgent or specific issue requires immediate attention.
Membership Meeting Packages
Moose Cree members can request to receive membership meeting packages by email. Sign up here.