Our employees make the difference.
The Human Resources department is responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing employees. We also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
- Administer and manage the Employee Benefits Program
- Ensure adherence and compliance with established personnel policies
- Coordinate hiring procedure
- Assist in the development of job descriptions for each position
- Administer personnel records and employee provisions and entitlements such as employee evaluations, vacation leave, promotions, reclassifications, discipline, etc.
- Provide pay to all employees on a bi-weekly basis
- Provide information and advice to employees in regards to employment insurance, pension plans, and other inquiries
Moose Cree First Nation is the second largest employer in the area with more than 150 employees working in 15 different departments. We welcome hearing from dedicated individuals that are committed to serving the Moose Cree membership and community of Moose Factory.
See our current career opportunities.