Preventative Measures for Moose FactoryMarch 17, 2020
Farmers Market Pre-OrdersMarch 19, 2020
Now Accepting Applications!
We are now accepting applications for the 2020 spring harvesting season! The form has been simplified to make applying even easier.
Applications are ONLINE ONLY for this season. Please assist those who may not have access to a smartphone or computer.
- Applicants requesting helicopter assistance will not qualify for train or gas assistance.
- All approved requests for helicopter assistance are provided at a 4-seater rate. Upgrades are at the expense of the applicant.
- Helicopter assistance for applicants ages 18 to 59 is provided at 75% of one-way flight.
- Elders ages 60 and older will receive a return airfare.
- Applicants not requesting helicopter assistance will qualify for both train and gas assistance.
- Train assistance is provided as a return fare for the applicant and dependent children ages 17 and under.
- Gas assistance will be provided as a reimbursement up to a maximum of 93 litres. In order to receive reimbursement, receipts must be submitted. Please ensure all your receipts have the date of purchase, cost per litre and total litres to avoid any delays. Receipts dated prior to implementation of the program will not be accepted. Program implementation is March 19th, 2020.
- Approved assistance is non-transferable.
- Please note screening of applications will be conducted to ensure adherence to program guidelines.