Amendments are marked in yellow in the PDF linked below, and are as follows:
WHEREAS 86% of the population of Moose Factory Island aged 18 and over is now fully vaccinated, and 83% of those aged 12 to 17 are also fully vaccinated. However, a vaccine for those aged 11 and under has not yet been developed.
WHEREAS Chief & Council and the PEOT support the continued restriction of non-essential activities within the entire community of Moose Factory Island to prevent the spread of COVID-19 variants of concern in the region.
Emergency Preventative Measures
9. Visiting between close family members and relatives is permitted on the condition that all members of those households that are eligible for the vaccine are in fact, fully vaccinated.
10. All public gatherings in the community remain banned until further notice, unless deemed essential, or are authorized by the PEOT and approved safety measures are implemented.
15. Residents and non-residents of Moose Factory Island who are fully vaccinated (two doses) that travel must quarantine for three (3) days if they arrive on or after July 9, 2021.
16. Residents and non-residents of Moose Factory who are fully vaccinated (two doses) that travel must quarantine for seven (7) days if they arrived on or before July 8, 2021.
17. Anyone travelling to Moose Factory from destinations outside of Canada who are not fully vaccinated must quarantine for fourteen (14) days upon arrival in Moose Factory.
18. Anyone travelling to Moose Factory from destinations outside of Canada who are fully vaccinated must quarantine for seven (7) days upon arrival in Moose Factory.
29. As per Council Motion # 2021-04-089 passed on July 8, 2021, this bylaw will remain in force for an additional fourteen (14) days to July 22, 2021, unless that time period is extended or abridged by resolution of Council.
To read the complete by-law, open attached PDF document.