Additional Income Assistance FundingDecember 7, 2022
Pond Water Available for Ice RinksDecember 9, 2022
Community Notice from Public Works
Prevent Frozen Water Lines This Winter
Residents that have experienced issues with frozen water lines and drain issues during previous winters are encouraged to do the following:
- Allow water to slowly drip from the tap on colder days.
- Insulate crawl space areas with liner. Insulation liner is available at the Public Works garage if needed.
- Bank their homes with as much snow as possible
- Check to see if snow has drifted from skirting and re-bank home if needed
These preventative measures will limit the number of calls we receive for steamer use.
Residents are to bank their homes with snow prior to contacting Public Works. To notify Public Works of frozen water line issues, please call:
- 705-658-4619 ext. 268
- After-hours: 705-336-8561
Acting Director of Public Works