Emergency Preventative Measures
1. A mandatory community curfew is in effect from 12 a.m. to 6 a.m. Exceptions would be for emergency personnel, medical care, family emergencies and for those practicing traditional harvesting. An additional exception will be for those arriving or leaving via Wetum Road.
2. Due to local quarantine requirements, residents of communities other than Moose Factory Island that arrive via Wetum Road shall not be permitted to remain in Moose Factory Island but must travel on to their own community.
15. Any non-residents of Moose Factory Island who have been identified as a high-risk exposure contact or are experiencing symptoms are prohibited from travelling to Moose Factory.
16. Any resident of Moose Factory Island that has been identified as a high-risk exposure must contact the Health Centre upon return and enter into a 10-day isolation.
30. As per Council Motion # 2022-10-297 passed on January 12, 2022 this bylaw will remain in force until February 4, 2022, unless that time period is extended or abridged by resolution of Council.