By-Election Polling DatesMarch 9, 2021
Community Protection By-LawMarch 15, 2021
We are now accepting applications for the spring 2021 harvesting season! Apply by Friday, April 2nd, 2021 @ 5:00 pm.
We are accepting applications ONLINE ONLY. Please assist those who may not have access to a smartphone or computer.
Elders or those without computer access may call the Interim Harvesters Support Program Coordinator and apply over the phone at 705-363-0698.
Program subsidy allocations will consist of the following:
- Eligible applicants will receive 100% of a return helicopter flight to camp at a 6-seater rate.
- Eligible applicants may receive fuel subsidy to maximum of 116.25 litres (25 gallons)
- Train assistance will NOT be available this spring due to the high risk of COVID-19 being transmitted when travelling by train.
Program implementation guidelines will consist of the following:
- Approved assistance is non-transferable
- One helicopter assistance application is provided per family unit: two choppers maximum to a household if eligible
- The applicant must be a passenger on the helicopter camp flight
- Gas assistance will be provided as a reimbursement up to a maximum of 116.25 litres (25 gallons). To receive reimbursement, an approved application is required and receipts must be submitted. Please ensure all receipts have the date of purchase, cost per litre, and total litres to avoid any delays in processing. If you have not provided a direct deposit form, please attach one with your receipts for reimbursement. Receipts dated prior to March 15, 2021 will not be accepted.
For more information about the Harvesters Subsidy Program, or for application assistance, please contact:
Interim Harvesters Subsidy Program Coordinator