Dinner & Meeting in TimminsSeptember 1, 2022
Trust Fund Agreement SessionsSeptember 15, 2022
Updates to the Pandemic By-Law. Changes marked in yellow.
Emergency Preventative Measures
6. Any resident of Moose Factory Island that HAS TESTED POSITIVE must contact the Health Centre upon return and enter into 5-10 day isolation period as per Moose Factory Public Health guidelines. If individuals live with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has symptoms, they are exempt from isolation if they meet on of the following criteria:
- You previously tested positive in the last ninety (90) days and you do not have symptoms
- If you are over 18 years of age, have received a COVID 19 booster dose and do not have symptoms
- If you are under 18 years of age, are fully vaccinated and do not have symptoms.
Individuals must continue to monitor for 5-10 days, wear a mask and avoid activities where mask removal is necessary and do not visit those who are vulnerable.
17. As per Council Motion # 2022-05-093 passed on August 31, 2022 this bylaw will remain in force until September 28, 2022 unless that time period is extended or abridged by resolution of Council.
18. If a new by law is not released by this expiry date, this by law will remain in force until a new by law is released.