Updates to the Pandemic By-Law:
WHEREAS local wastewater samples indicate there is still moderate to high levels of COVID-19 in community.
Emergency Preventative Measures
2. Masks and physical distancing are required for all indoor and outdoor gatherings.
3. All residents and non-residents of Moose Factory Island that have travelled beyond Moosonee must continue to stop at the screening checkpoint.
4. Funerals must ensure safety measures are implemented by the administrative leads of these gatherings. Funerals in Moose Factory shall be coordinated with the Acting Community Liaison Worker at Moose Cree First Nation or with Marilyn McLeod, Director of Health Services at MoCreebec or by church/individual designated by the family.
6. Any resident of Moose Factory Island that has been identified as a high-risk exposure OR WHO HAS TESTED POSITIVE, must contact the Health Centre upon return and enter into a 5-10 day isolation as per Moose Factory Public Health guidelines.
7. Isolation Units are available and will be considered on a case-by-case basis for those who live with vulnerable family members.
10. Residents and non-residents who are vaccinated with two doses, that travel, must monitor for symptoms for (3) days at their residence, or, if visiting, at their residence of family or friends.
13. Non-residents of Moose Factory that must travel to Moose Factory to perform an essential service are to inform the Moose Factory PEOT of their impending arrival.
17. Any gatherings/programs events in community are to adhere to the organizational safety plans and policies and ensure public health safety measures are in place.
22. As per Council Motion # 2022-02-015 passed on May 12, 2022 this bylaw will remain in force until June 27, 2022 unless that time period is extended or abridged by resolution of Council.