Dog Control Program ResumesOctober 12, 2022
Elders Halloween Bingo and LuncheonOctober 18, 2022
Service Canada representatives will be in Moose Factory during October for scheduled outreach services.
You can expect the following range of offerings from the Service Canada Outreach Services:
- Same day issuance of Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Assistance with the Employment Insurance programs, including regular, parental, sickness, and compassionate care benefits
- Help with Canada Pension Plan benefits, including retirement, and child-rearing dropout provision, disability, survivor, children’s benefit, international and death benefits
- Help with Old Age Security, the Guaranteed Income Supplement for low-income seniors, Allowance and Allowance for Survivors
- Information and assisted service to access other government programs
Moose Cree First Nation Office
Wednesday, October 19, 2022
1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 20, 2022
9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.