Public Works Casual Workers
Job Location: Moose Factory, ON
Under the general supervision of the Director of Public Works, Casual Workers shall be responsible for cleaning up of debris, collection of garbage, snow and ice removal, picking up spring clean-up garbage, cutting of willows in ditches, and/or performing other related duties as directed.
- Reliable, dependable, and safety oriented
- To work well with others
- Experience and/or basic knowledge in operating small equipment such as lawnmowers, grass whippers and other equipment.
- To provide and wear safety boots.
- To be physically fit.
- Class “G” license is a definite asset and provide copy of license.
- Training is also available for WHMIS, FIRST AID/CPR, and HEALTH & SAFETY at work.
Salary: $16.50 an hour
References: Not required
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON P0L 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting your application via e-mail or handing in at Main Reception
As MCFN is a First Nation organization preference in hiring will be given firstly to the First Nation members, and to the rest, subsequently. Candidates needing any accommodation of any kind are requested to inform the organization in advance so that the required accommodative measures can be incorporated in the recruitment process. By responding to the application, candidates are implicitly providing consent to share their personal information with the organization. This personal information that is being shared with the employee will be used only for the purpose of recruitment and will not be used for any other purposes.