Director of Public Works
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
Under the general supervision of the Executive Director/Associate Executive Director, the Director of Public Works will be responsible for Capital planning, municipal development and operations, and major capital projects.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Architectural/Civil/Structural Engineering and/or five (5) years related experience in project management/construction field.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Knowledge in Financial Management.
- Knowledge in tendering and contract administration.
- Knowledge in the field of cost estimating.
- Knowledge in blueprints and the National Building Code.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in the Cree language preferred.
- G-Class Driver’s License is mandatory
Salary: As per salary grid Duration: Permanent with 3 months’ probation
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact, quoting competition # 21-33.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Friday, May 28th, 2021 @ 4:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail.