Spring 2019 Applications
The Moose Cree First Nation Harvesters Subsidy Program is accepting applications for the spring 2019 harvesting season. This program assists harvesters with costs associated with going out on the land. It is a travel subsidy only and is not intended to cover other expenses. As in previous years, gas allocations will continue to be a reimbursement process, and receipts will be required for reimbursements.
Application deadline was Friday, March 15th, 2019 at 5:00 pm. We cannot accept applications after this date.
- 2019 Spring Assistance will allocate one form of assistance per applicant (Air assistance, Gas or Train) pending changes.
- Helicopter assistance will allocate one way only and the percentage of assistance will be determined after the closing date of Friday March 15, 2019 at 5 pm.
- If an applicant changes their application camp destination from the original application destination it is the applicant’s responsibility to contact HSP Coordinator before their departure date so changes can be made to purchase order to reflect the new destination and to prevent any delays.
- Please list all person(s) who will be travelling on helicopter on the 2019 Spring Harvesters application form as this will be what the purchase orders will reflect and will be used for reference (no additions after closing date).
- HSP will allocate applicants applying for ONR train assistance one way to destination and return per approved applicant(s).
- Gas allocations will continue to be a reimbursement process and approved applicant(s) will be allocated 93 litres. Please ensure your receipts have the cost per litre and total gas purchase on receipt(s) to prevent any reimbursement delays.
- To be eligible for the elders helicopter assistance the applicant must be 65 years of age or older.
- Cochrane Air will also be available this spring – a four-seater Beaver will be available.
- Please complete 2019 Spring Harvesters application form in full – Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Notification letters will be sent out on week of March 18 – 22, 2019.
For more information:
Contact Stan Loone, Harvesters Support Program Coordinator, at 705-658-4619 ext. 315, or