Youth Centre Maintenance / Custodian Worker
Competition #21-37 (2nd Posting)
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
Under the general supervision of the Director of Youth Services the Maintenance / Custodian Worker shall provide custodian services and building maintenance at the John R Delaney Youth Centre (JRDYC), the Delores D Echum Composite School (DDECS) gymnasium area and other related duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 Diploma or a combination of education and work experience.
- Work experience in the maintenance and custodian field is a definite asset.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be physically fit, ability to move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies.
- Standard First Aid and CPR ‘C’ Certificate or willingness to obtain
- Current WHMIS and Ministry of Labour Worker Health & Safety Awareness in 4 Steps or willingness to obtain
- Knowledge of health and safety practices in the workplace or willingness to receive training.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Provide a CPIC with Vulnerable Sector Screening at applicant’s expense or proof of application. CPIC with VSS must be submitted within one (1) month if you are the successful candidate.
- Must provide copy of diplomas or certificates with resume.
Salary: As per salary grid Duration: Permanent with 3 months’ probation
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact, quoting competition # 21-37.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Friday, June 4th, 2021 @ 4:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail.