Tourism Assistant Intern
Competition #21-04 (3rd Posting)
Job Location: Negotiable
Under the general supervision of the Tourism Officer, the Tourism Assistant Intern will assist in planning, organizing and performing activities pertaining to the Tourism Unit of the Moose Cree First Nation Economic Development program.
The Tourism Assistant Intern will assist the Tourism department staff in a variety of planning, market analysis, communications, budgeting and perform required duties to implement and facilitate tourism projects as identified by the Economic Development program and committee. He or she will attend and represent the Moose Cree First Nation at meetings related to Tourism, moreover, the incumbent will work closely with the other staff members, organizations, businesses, and individuals to facilitate and advocate the development of the tourism industry.
- Completion of Post-secondary school or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of office procedures and proven administrative skills.
- Must have experience in the related field.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of computers would be an asset i.e. Windows Office.
- Working knowledge of the Cree language would be an asset.
- Awareness of the Cree Culture would be an asset.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Credential required: Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree (Attach proof of same)
Salary: As per salary grid Duration: 24-month term
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact, quoting competition # 21-04.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Monday, February 8th, 2021 @ 4:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail.