Tidewater Provincial Park Groundskeeper
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
Funded by Canadian Parks and Recreation Association, and under the general supervision of Moose Cree Tourism Supervisor, the Tidewater Provincial Park Grounds Keeper will be responsible for performing ongoing landscaping tasks, as well as routine maintenance of equipment.
- Must be a secondary student for the school year 2018-2019 and continuing in 2019/20.
- Must be a reliable worker who is able to perform routine tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must be highly motivated, good interpersonal skills, and able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to follow instructions given.
- Must be able to work under Lead Grounds Keeper.
- Must be physically active to perform duties.
- Ensure proper safety gear is always worn when operating equipment and machinery.
Salary: As per funding agreement Duration: 10 Week Summer Position
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Monday, June 10, 2019 @ 4:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted*