Temporary Security Checkpoint
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
Under the general supervision of the Director of Health Services, the incumbent shall be responsible for assisting in ensuring that individuals are reporting into the check point. This is part of the Public Health preventative measure with the COVID-19. This is a term position for 3 months and maybe extended depending upon the situation.
Qualifications, Abilities, and Characteristics:
- Willingness to follow the precautionary safety guidelines always. Must follow and adhere to the health and safety standards of the organization.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and within a team framework.
- Good interpersonal skills. Must maintain strict confidentiality.
- Good physical condition and endurance.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak in English; the ability to speak Cree language is an asset.
- Shall have a good understanding of the cultural environment.
- Must poses a Valid Drivers’ License.
- Be familiar with COVID-19 symptoms and general prevention strategies.
Salary: $22/hr. plus 4% vacation pay Duration: 3 month term position
References: Not needed for this position
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Ongoing Job Description: Available Upon Request
Please note: References, security check (CPIC), and educational qualifications are not needed for this position.
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail.