Supervisor – Beautification Program 2023
Job Location: Moose Factory, Ontario
Under the general supervision of the Director of Public Works, the Beautification Supervisor shall supervise and manage day-to-day operation of the Beautification Program.
- Applicant must have supervisory experience and proven leadership capabilities.
- Applicant must have experience operating small lawn equipment such as mowers and trimmers.
- Applicant must have working knowledge of hand tools and power tools.
- Must be mechanically inclined with the ability to troubleshoot and perform minor repairs on equipment.
- Must be physically fit for duty and work in adverse weather conditions.
- Must be reliable and lead by example.
- Ability to take direction well, and work in a team environment.
- Must be self-motivated and confidently work under minimum supervision.
- Must have Supervisor Health and Safety Awareness in 5 Steps, or willingness to obtain.
- Must have WHMIS, or willingness to obtain.
- Must have First Aid CPR-C & AED, or willingness to obtain.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with computers and multifunction printers.
- Must provide a recent satisfactory C.P.I.C with resume or proof of application.
- Class “G” Ontario Driver’s License is required and must provide copy of license.
Duration: June 5th – October 6th, 2023
To apply: Submit cover letter, resume, and two (2) recent employment references with permission to contact, quoting competition #23-31.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON P0L 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Thursday, June 1st, 2023 @ 11:59 p.m.
Job Description: Available Upon Request
Applicants are asked to include copies of their educational qualifications along with their application.
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail or dropping off at main reception.
As MCFN is a First Nation organization, preference in hiring will be given firstly to the First Nation members, and to the rest, subsequently. Candidates needing accommodation of any kind are requested to inform the organization in advance so that required accommodative measures can be incorporated in the recruitment process. By responding to the application, candidates are implicitly providing consent to share their personal information with the organization. This personal information that is being shared with the employer will be used solely for the purpose of recruitment and will not be used for any other purposes.