Supervisor – Beautification Program 2021
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
Under the general supervision of the Director of Public Works, the Beautification Supervisor shall supervise and manage day-to-day operation of the Beautification Program.
- Minimum Grade 10 or equivalent
- Technical experience and/or basic knowledge in operating small equipment such as lawnmowers, grass whippers, axe and other used for program.
- Prefer applicant to have supervisory experience and skills.
- Must have WHMIS and First Aid/CPR.
- Must be self-motivated and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Class “G” driver’s license is must and provide a copy.
- Must be reliable and dependable and be a role model to the workers.
- Must provide a recent satisfactory C.P.I.C. to resume.
Salary: $18.50/hr. Duration: 3-Month Term
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact, quoting competition # 21-35.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Friday, May 28th, 2021 @ 4:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail.