Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
Under the general supervision of the Director of Administration & Communications, the incumbent shall be responsible for assisting in ensuring that individuals are reporting into the check point. This is part of the Public Health preventative measure with the COVID-19. This is a term position for 3 months and may be extended depending upon the situation.
Qualifications, Abilities, and Characteristics:
- Willingness to follow the precautionary safety guidelines always. Must follow and adhere to the health and safety standards of the organization.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work under minimal supervision and within a team framework.
- Good interpersonal skills. Must maintain strict confidentiality.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Good physical condition and endurance.
- The ability to speak Cree language is an asset.
- Shall have a good understanding of the cultural environment.
- Be familiar with COVID-19 symptoms and general prevention strategies.
Salary: $22.00/hr plus 4% Vacation Pay Duration: 3- month term
Please note: References, security checks (CPIC) and educational qualifications are not needed for this position.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Ongoing Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail.
As MCFN is a First Nation organization preference in hiring will be given firstly to the First Nation members, and to the rest, subsequently. Candidates needing any accommodation of any kind are requested to inform the organization in advance so that the required accommodative measures can be incorporated in the recruitment process. By responding to the application, candidates are implicitly providing consent to share their personal information with the organization. This personal information that is being shared with the employee will be used only for the purpose of recruitment and will not be used for any other purposes.