Registered Early Childhood Education Worker
Competition #21-24 (8th Posting)
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
RECE Worker is to improve the Health/Developmental prospects of children 0-6 years of age. The program includes pre-and post-natal screening and assessment, culturally based programs for children/families, services coordination and support for the service integration.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma
- Registered Early Childhood Educator with College of Early Childhood Educators.
- Knowledge of Indigenous culture, tradition and sensitive to the culture and needs of our First Nation People.
- Able to speak Cree is an asset.
- Two Years’ Experience and knowledge working with families and children 0-6 years old.
- Valid First Aid/CPR Training or willing to obtain.
- Maintain strict confidentially.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness and the ability to work flexible hours, evenings or weekends.
- Highly motivated, with excellent organizational skills and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Have good computer skills.
- Works well with others and networks with agencies.
- Knowledge of community-based programs.
- Able to submit monthly reports.
- Absence of a criminal record, specifically crimes against children, as demonstrated by the completion of a CPIC.
- Credentials required: College diploma (please attach proof of the same)
Salary: As per salary grid Duration: Permanent with 3-months’ probation
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact, quoting competition # 21-24.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Thursday, May 6, 2021 @ 4:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail.