Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
Under the general supervision of the Executive Director, the Pandemic Emergency Operations Team (PEOT) Coordinator shall coordinate and facilitate all PEOT Meetings and also support and communicate all relevant stakeholders on the developments relating to working of the Pandemic plan.
He/she will work collaboratively with the PEOT team by coordinating with all the relevant stakeholders in organizing the weekly PEOT Meetings. The PEOT Coordinator shall establish and formalize all PEOT related measures and also be responsible for wider dissemination of measures taken in the PEOT meetings to the community members at large.
- University degree in Commerce, Business, Administration, Health Administration, or in relevant Health Care Discipline, or post-secondary in health or public administration.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years experience at a community-based program level, with demonstrated experience in relationship management and relationship development at community or municipal level.
- Demonstrated knowledge or connection to the community in the area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated experience in development of plans and exercises.
- Experience and training in media relations and public speaking.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and within a teamwork setting. Decision and problem-solving skills are required. Knowledge of conflict resolution.
- Adequate knowledge of health services delivery, and community health required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Experience working with Federal/Provincial governments and Aboriginal Agencies.
- The ability to speak and understand the Cree language is an asset.
- Knowledge and experience working with computers, mainly Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the cultural environment in which they serve.
- Knowledge of health conditions prevalent in our community.
- Must provide a recent satisfactory C.P.I.C or proof of application.
- Must provide copy of degrees/diplomas/certificates with resume.
- Class “G” driver’s license would be an asset.
Salary: As per salary grid Duration: One (1) Year Term
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Wednesday, January 6th, 2021 @ 4:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail.