Part-time Assisted Living Centre Security / Maintenance Technician (2 Positions)
Job Location: Moose Factory, ON
Security/Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of premises (ALC). You will perform security and maintenance tasks of great variety such as securing and maintaining the premises of the Assisted Living Centre.
- Post-Secondary in a related field or equivalent education/training and experience in a related field required.
- 5 years in facilities maintenance or related field is required.
- Security experience is an asset
- Experience working within a First Nation is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of facility maintenance and related fields
- Knowledge of health and safety, facility requirements (building, fire, and mechanical regulations)
- Excellent identification and troubleshooting skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent sense of judgement
- Can stay alert at all times
- First Aid & CPR certified or willing to obtain
- Ministry of Labour Worker Health and Safety Awareness in 4 Steps or willingness to obtain
- Class G Driver’s license required.
Salary: $46,800.00 – $59,280.00
Duration: Permanent part-time
To apply: Submit cover letter, resume, and two (2) recent employment references with permission to contact, quoting competition #23-55
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON P0L 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Wednesday, August 2nd, 2023 @ 11:59 p.m.
Job Description: Available Upon Request
Applicants are asked to include copies of their educational qualifications along with their application.
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail or dropping off at main reception.
As MCFN is a First Nation organization, preference in hiring will be given firstly to the First Nation members, and to the rest, subsequently. Candidates needing accommodation of any kind are requested to inform the organization in advance so that required accommodative measures can be incorporated in the recruitment process. By responding to the application, candidates are implicitly providing consent to share their personal information with the organization. This personal information that is being shared with the employer will be used solely for the purpose of recruitment and will not be used for any other purposes.