Network Management Analyst
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
Reporting to the Director of Economic Development, the Network Management Analyst will help establish and manage a free WiFi access point in Moose Factory.
The Network Management Analyst will provide ongoing and timely monitoring and support, and facilitate access to professional information technology solutions, hardware, and equipment, learning and services to the community with support from reboot Canada.
The position is part-time and will work approximately 7.5 hours per week for an undetermined amount of time.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must have good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of computers would be an asset ie. Windows Office.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Willingness to flexible hours including weekends when required.
- As per program guidelines, the candidate must be an indigenous youth aged 14-29.
Salary: As per salary grid Duration: 52 weeks from start date
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact, quoting competition # 21-06
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Friday, February 12, 2021 @ 4:00 pm Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail.