Manager of Finance
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
Under the supervision of the Director of Finance, the Manager of Finance shall be responsible for the daily financial accounting functions of the Moose Cree First Nation in relations to the administration of the program funding, and implements systems to ensure that an effective and efficient financial service is in place. He/she must comply with the financial regulations and policies as set out by Moose Cree First Nation and perform other related duties.
- Post-Secondary diploma in the Accounting or Business related field or an acceptable combination of education and work experience with financial accounting.
- Knowledge and work experience in the finance/accounting field.
- Working knowledge and extensive experience working with Sage ACCPAC.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Possess excellent customer skills.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate in the Cree Language is an asset.
- Must provide a recent C.P.I.C or proof of application.
- Must provide copy of diplomas and/or certificates with application.
- Credentials required: University degree/College diploma (please attach proof of the same)
Salary: As per salary grid / Negotiable Duration: Permanent with 3 months’ probation
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020 @ 4:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail or handing in at main reception.