Labourers – Beautification Program 2021
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
Under the general supervision of the Beautification Supervisor and functional direction of the Director of Public Works, the Labourers shall be responsible for clean-up of debris, collection of garbage and cutting of willow in ditches, cutting grass and raking, pick up all remaining spring clean-up garbage and perform other related duties.
- To be reliable, dependable, and safety oriented.
- To work well with others and respect each other.
- To respect employer’s property and equipment.
- Experience and/or basic knowledge in operating small equipment such as lawnmowers, grass whippers and other equipment.
- To provide and wear safety boots.
- To be physically fit.
- To report any injuries/equipment damages to supervisor.
- Class “G” license an asset and provide copy of license.
- Must provide recent satisfactory C.P.I.C. to resume or proof of application.
- Training is also available for WHMIS, FIRST AID/CPR, and HEALTH & SAFETY at work.
- Applicants who have had been hired prior cannot re-apply for this opportunity.
Salary: $16.50/hr. Duration: 3-Month Term
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact, quoting competition # 21-36.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Friday, May 28th, 2021 @ 4:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail.