Human Resources Trainee
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
The Human Resources Trainee shall learn and perform a variety of administrative and human resources functions including but not limited to recruitment, benefit and pension plan administration, health and safety program administration and other human resources related work for the benefit of Moose Cree First Nation. The most important task of the Trainee is to learn the processes, procedures, and policies of the Human Resources department in order to becoming a fully function member of the Human Resources Team.
- High School Diploma required. Post-secondary education in a human resources or related field is an asset
- Knowledge of human resources procedures and practices is an asset
- Must be willing to learn
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint) is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to speak cree is an asset
- Credentials required: High school diploma (Please attach proof of the same)
- Must be a Moose Cree First Nation member
Note: This is a funded position, applicants will have to meet the eligibility criteria of the funder, however, we do encourage your application.
Salary: $23/hr Duration: 42 weeks
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Monday, January 4th, 2021 @ 4:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail.