Human Resources Associate
Competition #19-61 (3rd Posting)
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
The Human Resources Associate shall provide a variety of human resources related functions including but not limited to, benefit and pension plan administration, recruitment, selection and retention of employees, health and safety program administration, human resources related project work for the benefit of Moose Cree First Nation. The HRA will also perform other duties as required.
- Some Business Administration or Human Resources post-secondary preferred.
- Certified Human Resources Professional designation in progress or willing to obtain.
- 1-3 years in a human resources related role.
- Experience working with a first nation is an asset.
- General knowledge of business, HR and payroll functions, practices, and processes.
- Payroll knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Experience with the Microsoft suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and/or HRIS is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to speak Cree is an asset.
- G or G2 Driver’s license is required.
Salary: As per salary grid Duration: Permanent with 6 months’ probation
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Tuesday, November 5th, 2019 @ 4:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted*