Housing Administrative Coordinator
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
Under the general supervision of the Manager of Housing, the Housing Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day general administration and secretarial services to the Housing Department, ensure all public inquiries are handled and/or directed to appropriate personnel and perform other duties as required. This position requires strict confidentially in performing the duties of the Administrative Coordinator.
- Office Administration Certificate/Diploma, Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Ability to manage time and composure in a high stress environment/situation
- Work experience in minute taking or willing to receive training
- High level of working knowledge with Computer skills and software programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office 365, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong Understanding of Policies and Procedures within Moose Cree First Nation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team framework
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality on all housing related matters
- Valid “Class G” drivers’ licence or willing to obtain as a compulsory requirement
- Ability to communicate in the Cree Language is an asset
- Must provide a copy of a current satisfactory C.P.I.C. or proof of application.
- Copy of Certificate/diploma and copy of valid driver’s licence to be submitted with Resume.
Salary: As per salary grid Duration: Permanent (subject to the availability of funding)
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact, quoting competition # 21-12.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Thursday, February 25, 2021 @ 4:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail.