Competition #20-50 (2nd Posting)
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
Under the general supervision of the Home Care Coordinator, the Homemaker will provide comprehensive social service to assist the elderly and people with physical disabilities. The incumbent will assist the chronically ill members of our community to continue doing their activities of daily living. The Homemaker is to provide non-medical support care services and perform other related duties as required.
- Homemaker training or have experience in caregiver capacity.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in the health care field.
- First Aid and C.P.R certification or willing to obtain in a reasonable period.
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge/experience or willingness to learn c-EMR database system.
- Ability to work independently within a team framework
- Ability to communicate in the Cree language an asset.
- Must be in good health and physically fit.
- Prefer a class “G” driver’s license.
- Must provide a recent C.P.I.C. or proof of application.
- Credentials required: Homemaker training and other certificates (Please attach proof of the same)
Salary: As per salary grid Duration: Permanent with 3 months’ probation
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Thursday, November 5th, 2020 @ 4:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail.