Health Renewal Coordinator
Competition #21-25 (3rd Posting)
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Health Renewal Coordinator (HRC) will have the over-all responsibility for coordinating and implementing the Health Reconciliation Commitments Process between Moose Cree First Nation and Health Canada. The HRC will provide coordination, administration and technical support as required with various health care professionals engaged in the MCFN health renewal initiative. The HRC will be guided in her/his work according to the Health Reconciliation Commitments Process between MCFN and Health Canada.
- University degree in a health-related field required (Health Administration, Nursing, etc.). Master’s degree in a health-related field preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in the health care, health administration or related field.
- Experience in participating in negotiation processes.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the Moose Cree land-based and traditional healing practices in addition to Moose Cree culture and cultural practices.
- Knowledge of health care standards and other related legislation.
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of tact, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Experience working within a First Nation is an asset, Moose Cree First Nation preferred.
- Strong negotiating, advocating and persuasion skills.
- Knowledge in using Microsoft office applications.
- Class “G” driver’s license is mandatory.
- Must provide a current satisfactory C.P.I.C or proof of application.
- Credentials required: University degree/College diploma (please attach proof of the same)
Salary: As per salary grid Duration: 1 year term with the possibility of extension
To apply: Submit cover letter, resume, and two (2) recent employment references with permission to contact, quoting competition # 21-25.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Friday, May 7th, 2021 @ 4:00 p.m.
Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail.