Economic Development Project Coordinator
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario (Negotiable)
Under the general supervision of the Director of Economic Development, the Economic Development Project Coordinator shall plan, organize, direct and manage the activities of the Community Economic Development component of the Moose Cree First Nation Economic Development Program. He/she shall be responsible to coordinate services and activities which would foster and promote a development and environment capable of supporting economic opportunities for the First Nation and performs other related duties.
Qualifications, Abilities, and Characteristics:
- Post secondary education in the business field.
- Related work experience in the field of economic development with related training.
- Good knowledge and understanding of business principles and practices.
- Highly motivated, displaying both initiative and tact.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy is also required.
- Ability to communicate in the Cree language is an asset.
Salary: As per salary grid Duration: Permanent with 6 months’ probation
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Friday, February 7, 2020 @ 4:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted*