Executive Receptionist / Office Assistant
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
Under the general supervision of the Executive Services Coordinator and functional direction of the Executive Services staff, the Executive Receptionist/Office Assistant shall perform general office assistance and receptionist duties for the Executive Staff. He/she shall be responsible for answering the telephone inquiries. Assist in typing correspondences, memos, assist in the preparation of council and membership meetings. He/she will log incoming and outgoing mail to the Executive Services office, and maintain a electric filing system. He/she will assist with making accommodation and travel arrangements and prepare purchase order requisitions for travel and office supplies as directed by Executive Staff. He/she will perform other administrative duties as required.
- Grade 12 Diploma and/or Office Administrative.
- Minimum 2 years of Work experience in office administration duties.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Communicates effectively, tactfully, and courteously with staff and the general public.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Good knowledge of computer programs, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher.
- Ability to communicate in the Cree language is an asset.
- Willingness to work overtime hours.
- Class “G” driver’s license is mandatory.
- Must provide a current satisfactory C.P.I.C or proof of application.
- Credentials required: University degree/College diploma (please attach proof of the same)
Salary: As per salary grid Duration: Permanent with 3 months’ probation
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Tuesday, January 19th, 2021 @ 4:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail.