Data Entry Clerk
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
Under the general supervision of the Director of Administration & Communications and functional supervision of the Membership Officer, the Data Entry Clerk Trainee shall input and update data in the Membership Database software program, communicate with Moose Cree First Nation members to request updated contact information and generate reports as required. The incumbent shall be responsible for carrying out the duties specified in a manner that will contribute to an updated and accurate electronic data management system.
Qualifications, Abilities, and Characteristics:
- Successful completion of grade 12.
- Willingness to learn the Membership Database System.
- Proven ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Experience and proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook and the Internet.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of other database programs an asset.
- Ability to communicate in the Cree language an asset.
- A valid ‘G’ driver’s license is an asset.
- Must provide a recent CPIC or proof of application.
- Copy of certificates/diplomas must be submitted with resume.
Salary: As per salary grid Duration: Permanent with 6 months’ probation
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 @ 4:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted*