Computer & Network Support Technician
Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
Under the general supervision of the Director of Administration & Communications, the Computer & Network Support Technician shall be responsible for providing technical support with computer hardware/software; liaise with staff, other IT technicians, suppliers and service providers; troubleshoot internet/network/printer/email connectivity issues when required; managing the on-site and off-site telephone systems including voicemail; live streaming of events; general administrative duties including preparation of correspondence and reports; and other day-to-day support activities.
- Two (2) year college diploma in computer and network support
- Minimum of two (2) years of computer technical experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012 and above and Microsoft SQL Server, desktop computers, laptop computers, network multi-function copiers, Cellular Phones, Tablets, Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, the Internet and other software.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and presentation skills with ability to communicate effectively with staff, media, government agencies and other service providers.
- Knowledge of media relations and communications.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written communications skills with the ability to research, write and edit a variety of different materials.
- Creativity and initiative.
- Ability to communicate in the Cree language an asset.
- Valid Driver’s License, Class “G” is required.
Salary: As per salary grid Duration: Permanent with 3 months’ probation
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact, quoting competition # 21-29.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Friday, May 14th, 2021 @ 4:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to postal changes, we recommend submitting resume via e-mail.