Job Location: Moose Cree First Nation, Moose Factory, Ontario
Under the general supervision of the Director of Administration and Communications, the incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Director of Administration and communications; greeting clients and visitors at the main reception desk and directing them to the appropriate personnel; operating the main telephone switchboard; registering and distributing incoming faxes; receiving and dating social assistance clients’ forms and invoices; maintaining a supply of various MCFN forms; processing incoming and outgoing mail during the absence of other staff; and perform other related duties.
- Successful completion of grade 12 or a combination of education and work experience.
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment such as computers, copiers, printers and fax machines.
- Work experience in minute taking or willing to take training.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work under minimal supervision.
- Good working knowledge of computer programs, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate in the Cree language is an asset.
- Must submit a recent satisfactory C.P.I.C. or proof of application.
- Copy of diploma/certification to be submitted with resume.
Salary: As per salary grid Duration: Permanent with 6 months’ probation
References: Two recent employment references with cover letter and resume and permission to contact.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
Moose Cree First Nation
P.O. Box 190
Moose Factory, ON POL 1W0
Email: or fax: (705) 658-4734
Deadline for Resume: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 @ 3:00 p.m. Job Description: Available Upon Request
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted*