The Human Resources Department is dedicated to work with staff and community members of the Moose Cree First Nation. To provide Chief and Council and the employees of the Moose Cree First Nation with a sound Human Resources program that delivers the required resources and information that will enable to meet the needs of the First Nation members.
The function and support this department provides to all levels of the Moose Cree First Nation are described as follows:
- Administers and manages the Employee Benefits program
- Ensure adherence and compliance with established Personnel policies
- Coordinate hiring procedure
- Assists in the development of job descriptions for each position
- Administer personnel records and employee provisions and entitlements such as employee evaluations, vacation leave, promotions, reclassifications, discipline, etc.
- Provide pay to all employees on a bi-weekly basis
- Provide information on advice to employees and members of our First Nation such as employment insurance, inquiries, etc.
Alvin Beck, Director of Human Resources
(705) 658-4619 ext. 235,
Tiffany Corston, Human Resources Assistant I
(705) 658-4619 ext. 233,
Megan Wynne, Human Resources Assistant II
(705) 658-4619 ext. 282,
Margaret Sutherland, Compensation and Benefits Officer
(705) 658-4619 ext. 308,